Neale Donald Walsh Click Here for more from Neale. I love his messages, his books and the impact his work is making on the world.
If you feel you are held back by negative emotions I recommend following the getting unstuck program included with this article. All of us are free to choose how we think and use our energy. I choose to move in the direction of the goals I set and not get stuck in a life of quiet desperation which comes from Emerson. I also help others who I coach. Helping others is always the best feeling for me. I hope this helps you.
Speaking of Getting Stuck, I have been publishing my summary action plan with my latest blog posts on getting unstuck….that comes up next (below.) Manifest Mastermind Members are going to get a complete Guidance Process on this topic. Click here to start your trial subscription for $1.00
For Your Convenience The Following Is A Getting Unstuck Summary Action Plan
Action Steps for Getting Your Internal Guidance System Unblocked or How To Remove Fear and Other Negative Emotions That Are Blocking Your Progress ( The biggest benefits to having a coach is guidance on action steps that make a huge difference and accountability for getting them done. I have 5 openings. If you are interested in more information email me or call me at 727-587-7871.)
1. Register for the Free Course at Manifest Mastermind and become a member if it is in your budget.
2. Buy a high quality journal that is leather bound and has high quality paper.
3. Buy the Daily Word and Science of Mind (Google them)
4. Buy the Yes Attitude by Jeffrey Gittomer (Amazon)
5. Have your own resources that will help you. The classic Think and Grow Rich is fantastic as well as all the books by Catherine Ponder, Jerry and Esther Hicks, Neil Donald Walsch, Wayne Dyer, Randy Gage and more like them.
6. Commit to a minimum of 15 minutes each day and ideally 30 -60 minutes reading the Daily Word, Science of Mind and Yes Attitude ( at some point you will finish the Yes Attitude and then replace it . Spend additional time with a book like Think and Grow Rich
7. Write in your journal the most compelling guidance from any of these resources that you want to focus on and have make a difference in your life. Now you can see why I advise invest in a journal. This is where very valuable thoughts and ideas go. There are many ways you can use a journal. At a minimum do what I am suggesting.
8. Carry the journal with you when possible or note cards from your journal and then when you catch yourself doing or saying something that represents a behavior you are intending to change refer to your journal for guidance. If you are journaling that you are going to take some forward moving action steps each day, write it visualize it as done and take action.
9. This all takes a commitment, persistence and practice. However you do want to become unstuck don’t you?
International Business Development Consulting
Real Estate Investment Consulting
Connect With Steve On: