Pay Attention To The Messages You Are Intended To Receive!
I am not sure where I first heard that. I might have been in Conversations With God or one of Catherine Ponder’s books. Regardless it struck a chord with me and I periodically mention it like I am now. Yesterday at First Unity of St Petersburg I listened to Rev Steven give guidance using GPS as an analogy. Click on the link if you would like to see the recorded version of his message. I think it starts about about the 30 minute mark. Later that day I received an email from Mike Dooley for a free video series and in the first video Mike also used the analogy of the GPS. Connecting with Mike is very fun and valuable. I have been on his mailing list for quite some time and have purchased most of his books. Click Here to watch this video.
The GPS take away analogy is very easy to explain understand for most people. When we are intending to arrive at a specific destination we enter that address into our GPS and then allow that system to guide us along the way. In our lives we have the opportunity to define a particular outcome and let God take care of the details. Mike advises us to make this an especially big bold picture of our intended experience. Both Rev Steven and Mike remind us to take action and when taking action be prepared to adjust our actions based on what we are experiencing.
Personally I am working on a business model now that I never imagined at the start of this year. It is all because I took action and accepted an invite to a meeting earlier this year where I met several incredible people who are now great friends and business partners. Will all of that turn out exactly has I vision it? Time will tell but already I there have been some surprises I could not have planned.
This is the story of Ian McCormick, atheist, who was clinically dead for 20 minutes. He returned to this world to share his incredible experience. Watch to here him describe what really cannot be described and learn why he returned. I discovered this from a post on Facebook which led me to a page from Western Journalism Click Here for the original link
May your personal and business prosperity exceed your most amazing dreams and desires.
I love Notes From The Universe. As an example here is one I received today:
Of course, you can’t control other people, Steve. Not even a little; not a smidge. Every man and woman is their own sailing vessel powered by their own thoughts, emotions, and imagination. You can’t improve their smile, nor even add to their woes, unless, at some level, they let you.
So, does that pretty much clear up the effect others can have on you?
PS Just don’t let them know you’re ticklish, Steve.
This is a great reminder that I am adding to my daily journal…see Getting Unstuck Action Plan below: Now look to the right of this article and you will see Notes From The Universe everyday. Enjoy
I have been publishing my summary action plan with my latest blog posts on getting unstuck….that comes up next (below.) Manifest Mastermind Members are going to get a complete Guidance Process on this topic. Click here to start your trial subscription for $1.00
For Your Convenience The Following Is A Getting Unstuck Summary Action Plan
Action Steps for Getting Your Internal Guidance System Unblocked or How To Remove Fear and Other Negative Emotions That Are Blocking Your Progress ( The biggest benefits to having a coach is guidance on action steps that make a huge difference and accountability for getting them done. I have 5 openings. If you are interested in more information email me or call me at 727-587-7871.)
1. Register for the Free Course at Manifest Mastermind and become a member if it is in your budget.
2. Buy a high quality journal that is leather bound and has high quality paper.
3. Buy the Daily Word and Science of Mind (Google them)
4. Buy the Yes Attitude by Jeffrey Gittomer (Amazon)
5. Have your own resources that will help you. The classic Think and Grow Rich is fantastic as well as all the books by Catherine Ponder, Jerry and Esther Hicks, Neil Donald Walsch, Wayne Dyer, Randy Gage and more like them.
6. Commit to a minimum of 15 minutes each day and ideally 30 -60 minutes reading the Daily Word, Science of Mind and Yes Attitude ( at some point you will finish the Yes Attitude and then replace it . Spend additional time with a book like Think and Grow Rich
7. Write in your journal the most compelling guidance from any of these resources that you want to focus on and have make a difference in your life. Now you can see why I advise invest in a journal. This is where very valuable thoughts and ideas go. There are many ways you can use a journal. At a minimum do what I am suggesting.
8. Carry the journal with you when possible or note cards from your journal and then when you catch yourself doing or saying something that represents a behavior you are intending to change refer to your journal for guidance. If you are journaling that you are going to take some forward moving action steps each day, write it visualize it as done and take action.
9. This all takes a commitment, persistence and practice. However you do want to become unstuck don’t you?
Steve Pohlit is a CPA,MBA and has been the CFO of several major domestic and international companies. Today Steve is an expert business consultant focused on helping companies improve their business performance including growing profits, revenues and customers. For a FREE 6 week mini course where you will receive 10 easy to implement action steps guaranteed to increase business revenue and profits by at least 30% in the next 90 days, please visit www.StevePohlit.com All articles published by Steve unless specifically restricted may be freely published with this resource information.