2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R’s: Respect for self, Respect for others and Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
20. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
Courtesy of: Steve Pohlit
I have been publishing my summary action plan with my latest blog posts on Getting Unstuck….that comes up next (below.) Manifest Mastermind Members are going to get a complete Guidance Process on this topic. Click here to start your trial subscription for $1.00
For Your Convenience The Following Is A Getting Unstuck Summary Action Plan
Action Steps for Getting Your Internal Guidance System Unblocked or How To Remove Fear and Other Negative Emotions That Are Blocking Your Progress ( The biggest benefits to having a coach is guidance on action steps that make a huge difference and accountability for getting them done. I have 5 openings. If you are interested in more information email me or call me at 727-587-7871.)
1. Register for the Free Course at Manifest Mastermind and become a member if it is in your budget.
2. Buy a high quality journal that is leather bound and has high quality paper.
3. Buy the Daily Word and Science of Mind (Google them)
4. Buy the Yes Attitude by Jeffrey Gittomer (Amazon)
5. Have your own resources that will help you. The classic Think and Grow Rich is fantastic as well as all the books by Catherine Ponder, Jerry and Esther Hicks, Neil Donald Walsch, Wayne Dyer, Randy Gage and more like them.
6. Commit to a minimum of 15 minutes each day and ideally 30 -60 minutes reading the Daily Word, Science of Mind and Yes Attitude ( at some point you will finish the Yes Attitude and then replace it . Spend additional time with a book like Think and Grow Rich
7. Write in your journal the most compelling guidance from any of these resources that you want to focus on and have make a difference in your life. Now you can see why I advise invest in a journal. This is where very valuable thoughts and ideas go. There are many ways you can use a journal. At a minimum do what I am suggesting.
8. Carry the journal with you when possible or note cards from your journal and then when you catch yourself doing or saying something that represents a behavior you are intending to change refer to your journal for guidance. If you are journaling that you are going to take some forward moving action steps each day, write it visualize it as done and take action.
9. This all takes a commitment, persistence and practice. However you do want to become unstuck don’t you?
International Business Development Consulting
Real Estate Investment Consulting
Connect With Steve On: