Great books are invaluable. When I really pay attention to my growing library of resources, messages come to me at the perfect time. “Pay attention to the messages your are intended to receive”! – one of my favorite lessons of all time and I believe it came from Conversations With God by Neale Donald Walsch.
In today’s world there is a lot of attention on the a challenging economic climate with high unemployment and underemployment. In the US many are in denial that America is in or near a depression. On the other hand there a many very prosperous people who continue to grow in prosperity because they follow Universal Laws. As soon as I write that you may want to tell me of those who do not follow any laws at all and who are making a lot of money. Money is not happiness—it beats the alternative but money does not buy happiness.
This morning I read this quote “Leaders help people with their lives” Jim Rohn I reflected on the great leaders I know and universally they help people with their lives by guiding them in all areas of their lives. I refer to the three pillars of life – health, relationships and money. Personally I know an number of very successful people in the network marketing industry. Their success is from teaching others how to network with others teaching them the value of moving forward and earning additional income that will help them and their families. In some case there are those that choose to make this a full time position. In all cases success is built by helping the individual grow and manifest their dreams. A person is blocked from that if they do not have physical energy or they are filled with toxins from stressful relationships.
Helping people build their lives and achieve their dreams is what great CEO’s do. I purposely used network marketing as my first example because that industry is rapidly becoming mainstream. Those who have negative perception of MLM are still living in a cave.
In his new book “Risky Is The New Safe” Randy Gage writes that the advice to “go to school, earn a degree get a job with a big company….might be the riskiest thing you can do” Look at the layoffs announced every week by big companies and you might agree. Randy is a major advocate of learning. I can tell by the books he writes he is voracious reader…we all should be.
Start thinking of ways you can be of more value to others. An important first step is to continue to develop your own knowledge and skills. Then as you confirm what is working for you, share with others. That is my formula and it serves me well.
Speaking of Getting Stuck, I have been publishing my summary action plan with my latest blog posts on getting unstuck….that comes up next (below.) Manifest Mastermind Members are going to get a complete Guidance Process on this topic. Click here to start your trial subscription for $1.00
For Your Convenience The Following Is A Getting Unstuck Summary Action Plan
Action Steps for Getting Your Internal Guidance System Unblocked or How To Remove Fear and Other Negative Emotions That Are Blocking Your Progress ( The biggest benefits to having a coach is guidance on action steps that make a huge difference and accountability for getting them done. I have 5 openings. If you are interested in more information email me or call me at 727-587-7871.)
1. Register for the Free Course at Manifest Mastermind and become a member if it is in your budget.
2. Buy a high quality journal that is leather bound and has high quality paper.
3. Buy the Daily Word and Science of Mind (Google them)
4. Buy the Yes Attitude by Jeffrey Gittomer (Amazon)
5. Have your own resources that will help you. The classic Think and Grow Rich is fantastic as well as all the books by Catherine Ponder, Jerry and Esther Hicks, Neil Donald Walsch, Wayne Dyer, Randy Gage and more like them.
6. Commit to a minimum of 15 minutes each day and ideally 30 -60 minutes reading the Daily Word, Science of Mind and Yes Attitude ( at some point you will finish the Yes Attitude and then replace it . Spend additional time with a book like Think and Grow Rich
7. Write in your journal the most compelling guidance from any of these resources that you want to focus on and have make a difference in your life. Now you can see why I advise invest in a journal. This is where very valuable thoughts and ideas go. There are many ways you can use a journal. At a minimum do what I am suggesting.
8. Carry the journal with you when possible or note cards from your journal and then when you catch yourself doing or saying something that represents a behavior you are intending to change refer to your journal for guidance. If you are journaling that you are going to take some forward moving action steps each day, write it visualize it as done and take action.
9. This all takes a commitment, persistence and practice. However you do want to become unstuck don’t you?
International Business Development Consulting
Real Estate Investment Consulting
Connect With Steve On:
|Steve Pohlit is a CPA,MBA and has been the CFO of several major domestic and international companies. Today Steve is an expert business consultant focused on helping companies improve their business performance including growing profits, revenues and customers. For a FREE 6 week mini course where you will receive 10 easy to implement action steps guaranteed to increase business revenue and profits by at least 30% in the next 90 days, please visit www.StevePohlit.com All articles published by Steve unless specifically restricted may be freely published with this resource information.|