I am blessed to be able to talk with my dad today. He is in a medical care facility and is a leader by his amazing attitude while dealing with a number of health issues. In an intense emotional moment that surprised me I said to him how proud I am that he is my father and in that instant my whole life experience with him seem to be crystal clear…at least those things I wish I hadn’t done or said and those things that I wish I had done.
I felt incredibly down and observed that response as I have learned to honor all emotions while I address releasing those that do not serve me. As I thought this through, I focused on what I intend to experience…intend to create. I asked God for insight on what additional awareness I may be blocking
Three words came to me very clearly…gratitude, happiness and patience. In that instant I understood because of work I have done for more than 8 years now on developing my belief system. This work ultimately resulted in the creation of this blog ..The Manifest Mastermind Blog , The Free Course and the Membership Program of Manifest Mastermind
I received additional clarity today on a daily focus for experiencing your dreams….a “tree top” summary so to speak. Here it is
1. Be very clear as to what you want to experience and see yourself living those experiences. Don’t make the Universe guess. As you paint this picture of experiences be sure you have a clear “why”. What is your reason for intending to create these experiences? Once this is all clear set it free into the Universe. I do recommend writing these dreams and using pictures to reinforce them. All of this and more I cover in the first three Guidance Process members receive when they register to test membership for $1.00
2. Once you define the dreams you are intending to experience, become very patient. Catherine Ponder, my favorite author writes, the bigger your dreams sometime means the longer it takes for them to show up. Notice I said sometimes. Remember God has no watch. “Let go and let God” is one of my favorite phrases that I have learned from the Unity Church,
3. Choose to create happiness in the next moment. I shared with you the flashback I had and there are likely to be more over time. It is possible you can relate. Thing is we do not recreate those past experiences so dwelling on them is not a great us of energy. When I feel stuck in the moment, I remind myself to start going over my list of what I am and can be grateful for. Start with gratitude and then focus on the next minute, 5 minutes and so on for being happy about what you are experiencing. When I went through this process earlier today, I became very upbeat and excited about sharing this with you and about additional projects that are on my list , some of which I will get to today.
Speaking of Getting Stuck, I have been publishing my summary action plan with my latest blog posts on getting unstuck….that comes up next (below.) Manifest Mastermind Members are going to get a complete Guidance Process on this topic. Click here to start your trial subscription for $1.00
Action Steps for Getting Your Internal Guidance System Unblocked or How To Remove Fear and Other Negative Emotions That Are Blocking Your Progress ( The biggest benefits to having a coach is guidance on action steps that make a huge difference and accountability for getting them done. I have 5 openings. If you are interested in more information email me or call me at 727-587-7871.)
1. Register for the Free Course at Manifest Mastermind and become a member if it is in your budget.
2. Buy a high quality journal that is leather bound and has high quality paper.
3. Buy the Daily Word and Science of Mind (Google them)
4. Buy the Yes Attitude by Jeffrey Gittomer (Amazon)
5. Have your own resources that will help you. The classic Think and Grow Rich is fantastic as well as all the books by Catherine Ponder, Jerry and Esther Hicks, Neil Donald Walsch, Wayne Dyer, Randy Gage and more like them.
6. Commit to a minimum of 15 minutes each day and ideally 30 -60 minutes reading the Daily Word, Science of Mind and Yes Attitude ( at some point you will finish the Yes Attitude and then replace it . Spend additional time with a book like Think and Grow Rich
7. Write in your journal the most compelling guidance from any of these resources that you want to focus on and have make a difference in your life. Now you can see why I advise invest in a journal. This is where very valuable thoughts and ideas go. There are many ways you can use a journal. At a minimum do what I am suggesting.
8. Carry the journal with you when possible or note cards from your journal and then when you catch yourself doing or saying something that represents a behavior you are intending to change refer to your journal for guidance. If you are journaling that you are going to take some forward moving action steps each day, write it visualize it as done and take action.
9. This all takes a commitment, persistence and practice. However you do want to become unstuck don’t you?
International Business Development Consulting
Real Estate Investment Consulting
Connect With Steve On:
|Steve Pohlit is a CPA,MBA and has been the CFO of several major domestic and international companies. Today Steve is an expert business consultant focused on helping companies improve their business performance including growing profits, revenues and customers. For a FREE 6 week mini course where you will receive 10 easy to implement action steps guaranteed to increase business revenue and profits by at least 30% in the next 90 days, please visit www.StevePohlit.com All articles published by Steve unless specifically restricted may be freely published with this resource information.|