Presenting: The Guides through Anita Casalina
Part 1 of a special recording hosted by Steve Pohlit
On This Recorded Call
Discover The Guides – Anita explains
Receive the answers to these questions
- Every spiritual thought leader I have ever studied advocates the power of meditation. Mind chatter is a challenge for me and many and meditation is what is most often referenced for quieting the mind. What is your guidance on meditation and some tips for meditating are most welcomed.
- Many talk of stress, fear, anxiety and at times find themselves in the negative states of anger, resentment and more. One teaching on this is for example “before thought, no stress”. So the difference is thought. How do we best know when an emotion serves us and when it doesn’t. When it doesn’t how do we most quickly move past that emotion.
- I love expanding my own understanding of my “authentic self” Please help us understand more fully the idea of authentic self or the Divine Source Energy within us and how do we best be in the state of connection with our authentic self.
- Please clarify collective consciousness vs. the power of the authentic self. Example come to mind to clarify this question are the abhorrent event we hear about on the news including violation of human rights, mass killings, war and more. Alternatively because of technology there are more and more people like Anita as an example who are fantastic sources of unconditional love. It seems like destructive collective consciousness has been a very big part of society for as long as we have records. What is the key to shifting life on this planet to the state of cooperation, peace, love and harmony?
- Being in the present is different from meditating. This means just that …our mind and focus is where we are at right now…not in events of the past or thoughts of the future. How do we become better at focusing on the moment while balancing that with what we intend to experience in the future? As Importantly, how do we avoid dwelling on experiences that are past?
Show your appreciation by visiting Anita’s site. Register and join her list of friends. Click Here Now
Sending you an Unconditional Love Hug
Remember: Anita offers private coaching and retreats Visit her site now for more information. Click Her Now