Manifest Mastermind is blessed to have the energy and wisdom of a growing group of especially gifted people. Kendra Thornbury has been gifting us with her articles, videos and more since before the Manifest Mastermind Membership and private Community was launched nealy three months ago. She continues to be one of our most active contributors.
This is a powerful article she recently posting in our Private Community and we are sharing it with you now. Please pay Kendra a visit at http://spiritalive.net
Attraction Amplification: 5 Tips to Take Charge of Your Attention
You are that powerful.
What you pay attention to grows.
What you place your attention on, you give life to.
Attention is comprised of your thoughts, feelings, beliefs and attitude. Attention can also include your purpose, your vision, your soul’s desires. Where ever you reside most will be reflected in your life.
Your dominate attention creates your reality.
Your attention is a director to the universe; it’s like you are saying to life, “here is where I choose to live”. The universe takes your instruction, and reflects it back to you as directed.
Whatever you spend your time thinking about, talking about, dreaming about, planning about, worrying about, will inevitability be reflected back to you in your experience*. Attention is an attraction amplifier that draws to you that which you are focused on.
Knowing this, doesn’t it make sense to take the time to ensure that your attention is going toward what you want to grow?Seriously, if you don’t do it, who will? Your old habits, programming, media…. you want your reality to be created by that?
5 Tips to Take Charge of Your Attention & BE the powerful creator you are>>>
1) Decide where you want to put your attention. Identify the intentions, qualities, and feelings you want to experience.
2) Write out what you want and put it somewhere you re-visit frequently. Read it out loud once and a while. Use language that reflects your wants as if they are already happening. Be proactive and enthusiastic in your descriptions.
3) Surround yourself with uplifting and affirming resources. People, books, quotes, music… Choose to reinforce your focus through daily practices that align you with what you want.
4) Be gentle with yourself when you get off track. When you notice you are letting your attention astray, be compassionate with yourself and gently place your attention back where you want it.
5) Give thanks. Gratitude is a huge magnifier and is one of the greatest tools for flourishing.
Manifest Mastermind’s mission is to help you manifest your dreams and desires as defined by you.
Start with our FREE Course “7 Steps To Manifesting Your Dreams” Click Here
Sending you an “Unconditional Love Hug”
May God Bless All In Abundant Ways That You Never Could Even Imagine,
Steve Pohlit, Founder
Twitter We Follow When You Follow
Join The New Manifest Mastermind Page on Facebook Click Here
This is your invitation to Deliberate Creating on Facebook Click Here
How Do I Find My Purpose and How Do I Manifest What I Desire?
When we write about being on purpose, we often receive questions similar to “how do I find my purpose and how do I really manifest what I desire” ? These questions and more are covered in detail in the Manifest Mastermind Guidance Processes delivered to our members and now available to you for a 30 Day Trial and all this for $1.00. It is also addressed in our Free Course 7 Steps To Manifest Your Dreams.
One More Thing
PS. May you experience your pure potentiality and live the life of your dreams. When you enjoy a particular article from Manifest Mastermind, please send it to your friends and those you care about. To send, copy and paste the URL (website address) into the email you are sending your list. Or simply forward the message you receive in your email as a subscriber.